Wednesday, July 16, 2014

It's time to start planning again...

After a much needed breather, I am back! I've been updating my products for the 14-15 school year. I have updated my teacher binder for the year. This thing was such a help to me last year, my students knew that I took it everywhere and they would always say, "Mrs. T, don't forget your binder!"





I used it all the time for meeting notes, parent contact, calendars and keeping everything organized. I could quickly tell you each students transportation method, or the schedule for the day. We had to provide a lot of information for teacher evaluations this year, so the binder helped me to keep all my artifacts in one place!

I'm beginning to think about classroom set up next year and I really really really want this new thing....
If that's not the most wonderful thing I have ever seen in the color of my classroom and everything!! I'm in love!!! I could just imagine the coffee and hot chocolate and tea and.... and... :) Let's see if I can fit it in my budget!

I hope you have an amazing rest of your summer, I know I am savoring the last days! What are you coveting for back to school?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!